Monday, May 21, 2012

Week 2 Results & Updates

Week Two Results are in (I think I am on some kind of trend)......

Down .7 of a pound and .75 inches

Been suffering from PMS this week, which left me really bloated.  I would have lost more inches if not for that...I actually gained half of an inch in my waist, but lost everywhere else.  Yes that gain is reflected in the above number.  Week 2 was not consistent as far as shakes go.  I am really dreading week 3 numbers.

Can't remember if I told you in the last couple of weeks that I was planning a surprise 50th birthday party for Mama....well it was Saturday and despite needing a few more hours in the day to get ready, it went really great.  Mama said she really enjoyed herself.  Aaron and his dad have worked really hard getting the yard ready - the party was in our backyard.  I have been out there with them after work and we all went non-stop Saturday from  7 in the morning until 10:30 that night.  I am still recovering today....my body is really achy and sore.  Still dealing with a little bit of the PMS this week.  On top of the party - Sheri was on vacation last week, which meant I had her job plus mine to do all week.  Can you say tired and exhausted?!?!?!  With everything that was going on, I didn't do so very well with the shakes.  Most nights we were stopping thru drive-thrus or picking up pizza for supper and I was a lazy bones in the morning and didn't get up in enough time to fix a shake.  That's not counting the 3 pieces of cake and nutter butter banana pudding I had yesterday.  Half of the cake was left at my house, plus the banana pudding that Jan made Aaron and an Orange-Pineapple Cake from Aunt Shelby.   And that's not counting all of the Pepsi and Sweet Tea that I have been inhaling. 

I know mentally that I have done bad this past week, but I can tell it physically too....my jeans are getting too tight - not a good thing.  After being bad at lunch (disgusting burger from Hardee's) I'm drinking my water as hard as I can now.   Despite being tired, I'm hoping that Aunt Linda can go with me to the gym tonight....hopefully getting in the pool will work out some of the kinks in my muscles and joints.  Guess I better get back to work and continue counting down the minutes until 5.

See ya down the road.....

No comments:

Post a Comment