Here is a quick update on life the last few months....
- Aaron started working at Wilkerson Funeral Home the day before Thanksgiving
- We moved to Greenville over Christmas weekend
- We are adjusting to apartment living - I like our little place :)
- Work has been busy - but you know me - I love it! The crazier it is, the more I thrive
- We are vising different churches, trying to find that one to call "home"
With the way I am feeling today, I am going to focus on the last update - church. I just have this feeling like something is missing - and I know what it is - it's that regular contact, not being involved. It's a little harder with Aaron working every other weekend because that limits the visits we get to make together.
I also know that part of the reason while I feel like that is because I have allowed life to disconnect me from God. I haven't been reading my Bible, praying, are doing my devotionals. I listen to my praise and worship music, and yes that lifts me up, but it doesn't have quite the same effect. Today is the first day that I have even opened one of Proverbs 31 email devotionals and I can say, this really speaks to me today.....
Unfinished doesn't equal unworthy! Unfinished just means we are still growing - God is still working.
This really got me thinking about all of the "Unfinished" things in my life....
- School - my college degree
- Work - it seems like there is always something that I put off
- Home Projects - there are so many things that are so unfinished I don't know where to start
- Friends - I reach out and start email/text conversations, but when they reply, I don't keep the contact going
- Finances - they are so many things that should be paid off by now, but I don't do it.
- Health - I start a workout program, but never finish it
- Bible Studies - I start them, but lose wind halfway thru