Thursday, April 19, 2012

Intro

In the past few years I have gained quite a bit of weight.  Every time I go to the doctor they are constant on me to lose some weight.  I lose some, but get tired of "dieting" and "eating healthy" that I go right back to cheese burgers, french fries, & pizza and the weight magically finds it's way back to my stomach, plus some extra that it picked up on the way.  I am a picky eater, but I also eat out of boredom, sometimes emotionally, and sometimes I just want something in my mouth.  I thought I would start this blog to see what in life triggers the different aspects of weight gain for me.  Join me for the ride on my highway.  Make you sure you've got your seat belt on tight, your running shoes laced up, and most importantly that you've got your "big girl panties" on, because we are going to tackle the twists and turns and the highs and lows!!  Let's rock it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment